Click below for FREE Initial Consultation using Email (10 emails)
Communicate, consult, and meet as you choose by your preferred mode
All initial and subsequent communications, consultations and meetings can be done through Email, Phone, Text, Zoom, Meet, Teams, WebEx or in-person office visit. Book your free initial consultation below.
We provide services through email communication and consultation. We reply quickly to emails, with an average expected response time of 1 hour. Free initial consultation can be over email, with up to 10 emails included and counted towards initial consultation.
Communicate, consult, and meet us by phone; call us or text us. You can also use WhatsApp, Messenger, LinkedIn message, or Google Duo from your mobile phone to contact us. Free initial consultation can be done by phone using Phone Call, Text Message, WhatsApp, Messenger, LinkedIn message, or Google Duo.
Meet, communicate and consult with us using Google Meet – with or without video. We will set up a Google Meet for you at your preferred time, or you can start a meeting for free and invite us to join you.
We will set up a Microsoft Teams conference for you at your preferred time. You can Download Microsoft Teams for Android, iPhone, or Windows and Sign Up for Free.
We communicate using your preferred method. Click to reach us right now.
- Is it patentable, an abstract idea, a formula, or a product of nature?
- Is it public or obvious? Is it publicly available, or prior ideas be easily combined, substituted, or tried in obvious way?
- Should I file provisional or non-provisional application?
- Should I file utility or design application? What is the filing process?
- How about rejections, objections, reexamination, or appeal?
Easy 15 second Form to Get Free Consultation with Patent Attorney
- No Obligation
- No Legalese
- Free & Easy
- Quality Assured
- In-Depth Evaluation
Why us? We try our best for you:
- Less time explaining invention – we get it quickly.
- Diligently prosecute patents – explore invention in-depth, considering all the examples, boundaries & limitations.
- Don’t compromise – don’t limit patent scope.
- Prevent vulnerability to obviousness attacks on patent.
- Ensure large patent scope that maintains higher value in future.
- Protect inventions in multiple ways – protection from all perspectives to safeguard invention.
- Exclusively patent focused – so we understand it better.
- Client first service – customized, innovative and creative solutions.
- Quality Assured Patent for Electrical, Computer, Software, Mechanical, and Medical inventions using many years of ECE, CS, and Engineering experience and rigorous Total Quality Management.
Client Testimonials about Our Services
The patent attorney has helped us with two patents. What impressed us the most is his expertise in both technicality and law. Our previous perception of working with patent lawyers was that they may do a good job in filing and negotiating, but when it comes to drafting and especially the iterations of revisions, it takes a lot of time and effort to explain to them and reach an agreement. In this case, he has the technical background comparable to that of the inventors, so we only needed the extent of details sufficient to communicate with a co-inventor/colleague. In particular, in the process of drafting, he was clear about the key point of each claim and how the system works, and able to make the modifications to satisfy the filing requirements. When later we had to revise the claims a few times, he always managed to make the best trade-off possible that addressed the patent examiner’s challenges, while not hurting the scope and value of the invention. With the complexity already time-consuming for us (as required by filing a patent), he could even maintain a turnaround of a day or just several hours.
Moreover, his helpfulness was also reflected in the sense that he made us convinced and understood the rationale of each decision point, instead of just making the changes on his own, so that we as the inventors can be synced and participate to achieve a better outcome. In the long term, what we’ve learned from him, the legal aspects and best practices, will facilitate our future research and production of inventions, as we were not well aware of these before.
Overall, during the whole process of both patents, we never felt that we were trying to “use” a patent lawyer, but just interacting with another co-inventor, in terms of: ownership, hard work, knowledge and ease of communication.
L. Zhao (Carleton University, Canada) and M. Mannan (Concordia University, Canada)